It seems that there are a number of WNs who, while well-meaning, have developed some bad habits. They are habits that plague “society” as a whole but if we are to have better lives, personally and as a group, we must strive to do better.
The habits I am thinking of include, but are not limited to, excessive reading of news stories (internet articles, blogs or even in newspapers), endless watching of sports or other vapid entertainments, drug or alcohol abuse, silly electronic games etc. A little diversion to pass the time isn’t always a bad thing but it can be when carrried to the extreme. Personally, I became what I call an “information whore” for a while, reading and commenting on blogs until my eyeballs bled! Kidding! But seriously it was pretty ridiculous.
Being informed is a good thing but without action of some sort, it is rather pointless. There are so many better things we can be doing with our time than obsessing on “news and jews” or other even less acceptable practices. Not only that but most of these habits have negative side-effects such as bringing on depression, wasting money, ruining our health (through too much sitting) and so on.
Following are a few ideas of things you might do rather than while away another 3 hours playing World of Warcraft or Flappy Bird (REALLY? Flappy Bird?) Don’t be like me and get overwhelmed. Don’t try to do them all! Just pick one and work on it every day. Oh! And you say you don’t have any money? There are tons of tutorials and resources online. The library has books too. Pick something free if you need to.
1. Learn a new language. I’m thinking Russian might be good but you choose!
2. Learn a martial art.
3. Learn how to shoot a bow and arrow. Last I checked the USG was only grabbing guns, not crossbows.
4. Learn to cook. Impress your friends!
5. Learn to sew. Learn to re-work used clothing. Okay, too much? Learn to sew on a button or sew up a ripped hem. It’s not hard at all!
6. Write a European pride song or a song about our struggles. It may become popular sooner than you think. A friend told me that free Fruity Loops software can help you record and edit your music.
7. Volunteer for a political party. One of the evil ones, just for the learning experience. OR join the party for European Americans, The American Freedom Party. They can use help organizing in your community. And it’s a great way to meet like-minded friends.
8. Learn computer hacking. Not to do anything illegal of course. You could use this skill to protect your own websites, emails etc. and those of other activists. If you get really good at it, you could probably turn it into a side job. There is probably a book at your local library about it. Mine has it.
9. Spread the Mantra online. Just don’t get side-tracked and start reading a bunch of stuff. (Yeah, I did that.)
10. Plan and start a garden. No yard? See if you can borrow someone else’s. Ask first.
11. Stock up on survival food.
12. Learn about money, investing, business etc.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We are in the information age and there’s no reason for us to be bored. It reminds me of a verse by Robert Louis Stevenson:
The world is so full of a number of things,
I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings.
Let’s be happy and productive White Europeans for ourselves, for our families and our race.